Definition: All emissions resulting from heating, hot water and lighting are offset by the energy efficiency of the fabric, the performance of the heating, hot water and lighting systems, and renewable technologies.
- The SupaHome system delivers unbeatable fabric efficiency for an economical Zero Carbon solution
- SupaHome - a fully integrated building system
- "Fabric First" philosophy: Highly insulated, low air permeability, significantly reduced thermal bridging
- The Maple SupaHome requires minimal renewable energy such as solar heating and solar PV to make up the remaining performance gains
- shorter build time
- less on-site waste
- factory manufacture for improved quality
- construction inefficiencies reduced
A zero carbon solution does not have to cost the earth; the benefits last a life time.
"Maple's representatives provided great advice prior to order and met all requirements in the order"
AP - Milton Keynes
"Very helpfully personal service, go beyond what is expected."
DB - Farnham
"A wealth of information and superb service."
AY - Hertford
"Cannot recommend highly enough. Fantastic service from start to finish, Neil and Philip in particular where great."
John King - Hampshire
"We had help from start to finish, including the design, manufacture and build. First class service all the way through. Thanks!"
Stephen Higgins - Lancashire
Request a Brochure
For more information about our services, about us, about our projects and information about out design and manufacture services, simply enter your email address below.
* Required Field
We won't share your email with any third parties.